ANNOUNCING THE NINETEENTH ANNUAL
Goose River Press seeks selections of fine poetry, essays, and short stories (3,000 words or fewer—double‐spaced). Book will be beautifully produced with full color cover in paperback and a full color dust jacket in hard
EARN CASH ROYALTIES
Author will receive a 10% royalty on the amount received by the publisher for all sales that he or she generates.
No purchase is required and nothing is required of the author for publication. Goose River Press retains one‐time publishing rights only. Deadline for submissions is April 30, 2021 (postmarked). Publication will be in the fall of 2020. (The anthologies make great Christmas gifts.) Guidelines are as follows:
• Submit clean, typed copy by snail mail—mandatory
• Email a Word, rtf, or pdf file to us (If possible—at the same time you mail hard copy.)
• Reading fee: $1.00 per page
• Do not put two poems on the same page and must be single column only
• Essays and short stories should be double‐spaced
• MANDATORY: #10 or larger SASE (self‐addressed stamped envelope for notification (one forever stamp) plus additional postage for possible return of submission if you want rejected work returned.
• Author’s name & address at top of each page of paper copy and first page of emailed copies.
• Please supply us with your email address if you have one and we do not already have it.
In order for us to publish this title as efficiently and quickly as possible, we ask that everyone adhere to the guidelines. Failure to comply may result in automatic rejection. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please email for clarification.